Design & Ship Interiors
Cruise lines are sparing no expense in creating world-class interior design. With over 80 ships in the order book and countless more due for retrofitting, megaships will be designed with the most innovative, luxury interiors. Seatrade Cruise Global has everything you need to provide your passengers with an unforgettable, aesthetically-alluring on board environment.
Network with the Influencers
- Associate Vice President of Hotels
- Director Interior Design
- Director Hotel Refurbishment
- Director, Interior Design & Architecture
- Senior Interior Designer
Hear from the Experts
Seatrade Cruise Global has an extensive line up of Design & Ship Interiors themed conference sessions & keynotes:
Source Innovative Solutions
NEW! Cruising Innovations Theater
Grab a front row seat in the captivating Cruising Innovations Theatre and enjoy a series of interactive case study sessions from those who have been there, done that, and are ready to share their proven innovations with you!
- Enhancing the Onboard Culinary Experience
- Customer Experience Demos: Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data, The Customer Experience and Technology
- Enhancing Your Brand with Art and Interior Design: Defining ROI
- The End of Cruise Ship Entertainment
Surface Travel Awards
The Surface Travel Awards are Surface magazine’s tribute to the most thoughtfully conceived spaces and products at the intersection of travel and design. The program recognizes and honors architects, designers, and other innovators who inspire, empower, and connect us as we traverse the world. Submissions are open through March 15 and feature a range of categories including Cities, Cultural Institutions, Cruise Ships, Headphones, Hotels, Installations, Luggage, Resorts, Restaurants, Retail Spaces, Spas, Sustainability, Transportation, Travel Uniforms, and more.