Safety & Security
Now more than ever, the well-being of passengers, crew members, and ships are top priorities for every cruise line. Safety and security is paramount, and Seatrade Cruise Global has everything you need to batten down the hatches.
Network with the Influencers
This dedicated forum was attended by Industry Professionals such as:
- Director, Risk Advisory & Assurance Services
- Director, Maritime Cybersecuirty
- Manager, Security Operatins, Training & Development
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Senior Director Fleet Surveillance
- Senior Manager Intelligence & Threat Assessment
- Technical Purchasing & Service- Supply Chain
Hear from the Experts
Seatrade Cruise Global has an extensive line up of Safety & Security themed conference sessions & keynotes:
Source Innovative Solutions
2018 Cruise Trends
Cruise lines are racing to use innovative technological improvements that help remove friction from the passenger experience in everything from embarkation to booking shore excursions and ordering drinks.
So what's new this year?