For over 30 years, the Seatrade Cruise Global conference has delivered educational content, forward-thinking business strategies and actionable insights to the cruise industry. The 2018 program is shaping up to be our most innovative program ever, with 4 days of educational content, interactive session formats, inspiring keynotes and new topics for panel discussions. We hope our program inspires, engages and gets the industry thinking about the future of cruising!
Here’s a sneak peek into some of the critical industry issues and featured panel discussions the conference program will showcase:
- Striving to Deliver Authentic Experiences and the Future of the Shorex Industry
- The Current State of Geopolitics and the Future Impact on Destination and Itinerary Planning
- Innovation, Disruption and Setting the Course for the Future
- Getting Out of the Cruising Bubble and Attracting the Consumer of Tomorrow
- What Makes Great Companies Go Bad and How Great Managers Remake Them
- Best-in-Class Digital Experience Case Studies
- Utilizing Technology to Enhance the Guest Experience
- Customer Centricity Panel – What Cruisers Want Now
- Port Operations and Port Development Innovations
- Expedition Cruising and Polar Cruising Outlook – Managing Explosive Growth
- Regional Spotlight Sessions
- The Future of European Cruising
- Americas & Caribbean Cruising Update
- How Cruising in Asia Is Changing the Marketplace
- The Outlook for Australasia Cruising: What’s New?
- Luxury Travel Brand Case Studies
- Environmental & Sustainability Outlook
- Keys to Sharing Compelling Brand Storytelling
- Perspectives on the Role of Sourcing - Retail, Spa, Ports and Much More!
- Shipbuilding, Talent Acquisition, and Sourcing – Keeping Up with Record Growth
- Latest Shipbuilding Advancements and Announcements
Interested in learning more about the 2018 program or becoming a speaker for the conference? Please contact email@example.com for more information.