Why Attend the Conference?
Attend 3 days of educational programming featuring 30+ deep-dive sessions focused on the latest issues impacting the cruise line industry showcasing over 100 industry experts.
Two Keynote Panel Sessions Announced!
State of the Global Cruise Industry
Our roundtable discussion of industry leaders will address growth opportunities and business challenges impacting the cruise industry, including the following themes:
- Leading in a Time of Unprecedented Growth
- Debunking the Myths of Cruising
- The Innovation “Blueprint”
- Emerging Markets for Growth
- Shipbuilding and Design
- Environmental and Sustainability
Moderator: Peter Greenberg (CBS News Travel Editor & PBS’s “The Travel Detective”, CBS News)
Innovation, Disruption and Setting the Course for the Future
During this roundtable discussion, our industry visionaries - including two mega hospitality brands who are new entrants to the cruise industry - explore how they view innovation on a day-to-day basis and share perspectives on the following themes:
- Brand Innovation – A look at how these brands are defining (and continue to re-define) their unique brand identifier, style and how travelers view cruising in general
- Creating a Unique Guest Experience – What past cruising trends tell us and how these individual brands have plans to disrupt the space with new experiences
- The Role of Technology and Cruising – How tech is changing the customer experience
Also don’t miss out on featured conference discussions led by leading travel press personalities:
- Expedition Cruising and Polar Cruising Outlook – Managing Explosive Growth moderated byPaul Brady, Articles Editor, Condé Nast Traveler
- Attracting the Consumer of Tomorrow Panel moderated byCarolyn Spencer Brown, Editor in Chief, Cruise Critic
- Luxury Travel Brand Case Studies moderated by Deborah Frank, Luxury Content Creator and Strategist/Acting Editor-in-Chief, Luxury Magazine
Peter Greenberg, CBS News Travel Editor & PBS’s “The Travel Detective”, CBS News
Tom McAlpin, President & CEO, Virgin Voyages
Douglas Prothero, Managing Director, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection