Dazzle cruisers with unforgettable experiences.
The cruise industry is keen on partnering with entertainment professionals who create authentic and interactive experiences, both onstage and throughout the entire ship.
Put your best foot forward.
The number of attendees seeking suppliers in Entertainment grew 28% in 2019.
We have plans to match this growth with exciting exhibiting opportunities.
Sign up to learn more!
And these roles:
- Creative Producer
- Director, Entertainment & Enrichment
- Director, Entertainment Operations
- Director, Shipboard Experience
- Entertainment Creative Principal
- Manager, Casting & Booking
- Manager, Entertainment Operations & Guest Experience
- Manager of Music
- Sourcing Director
- Sr. Manager, Multimedia Productions
- VP, Entertainment & Port Adventures
- VP, Portfolio Creative Executive
You'll be in good company.
Recent suppliers in Hoel Operations & Concessions include industry leaders like:
Game-changing onsite activities include:
Cruising Innovations Theater:
Entertainment & IT Reception:
Catch up with old friends and explore potential new partnerships over drinks with the people from the two most rapidly evolving sectors in cruise.
Past Sessions Include:
- Cracking the Code on Family Travel and Millennial Cruising
- Infusing Entertainment Into Your Port and Destination
- Entertainment Spotlight with Virgin Voyages
Over 80% of the show floor is already sold out!
The earlier you reserve your space, the better your chances at securing your ideal location.