Environmental & Public Health
Preserve the health of passengers and the planet.
As climate and hygienic concerns grow increasingly pressing, the entire cruise industry is seeking guidance on how to keep passengers healthy and footprints small.
A Sea Change is Coming
The number of attendees seeking suppliers in the Environmental & Public Health sector grew 33% in 2019.
Have an innovative idea or product?
The industry wants to hear from you!
Sign up to learn more.
And hold titles like:
- Analyst/Fuel Buyer
- CSO & SVP, Environment & Health
- Deputy Chief, Vessel Sanitation Program
- Director, Compliance Programs
- Director, Environmental Programs
- Director, Sustainability Policy
- Environmental Officer
- Environmental Operations Manager
- Medical Director
- Senior Project Buyer – Design Development & Refurbishment
- VP, Compliance, Environmental Occupational Safety
You'll be in good company.
Recent suppliers in Environmental & Health include industry leaders like:
Safety & Sustainability Theater
Networking as organic as your most sustainable initiative.
Enjoy show floor sessions on topics spanning regulations, eco-technologies & fuels and more while mingling with like minded peers in this free theater.
Sector Reception: Cruise Lines and sustainability professionals get together to plant the seeds of potential new partnerships and catch up with old friends.
Past Sessions Include:
- Environmental Spotlight Panel: Innovations Driving Responsible, Sustainable Cruisine
- Energy Efficiency and Environmentally Friendly Innovations Panel
- Pitch Competition: Sustainability Onboard
- The Future is Green: Building the World's Greenest Cruise Line
- Sustainable Tourism: Leading the Way Forward
- Low Sulfur Fuels Panel
Over 85% of the show floor is already sold out!
The earlier you reserve your space, the better your chances at securing your ideal location.