Hotel Operations & Concessions
Delight potential clients with perfect hospitality.
From delicious food & beverage provisions, to hotel products like linens and cleaning supplies, to luxurious retail and spa merchandise, hotel operations & concessions are vital components to the cruise ship supply chain.
Seatrade Cruise Global gives you the opportunity to connect with cruise buyers actively seeking new vendors to fulfill their procurement needs.
Exceed Cruise Lines' Expectations
- Hotel Operations & Concessions grew 35%.
- Food & Beverages grew 42%.
- Retail/Retail Services grew 57%.
- Wellness grew 30%.
Show them you have the goods to wow their passengers.
Sign up to learn more.
And roles like:
- Chief Retail Officer
- Director, Hotel Supply Chain
- Director, Retail, Spa, Casino & Photo Operations
- Director, Procurement, F&B, Hotel
- F&B Operations Manager/Procurement & Purchasing
- Master Chef
- Sr. Purchasing Manager, F&B Supply Chain Management
- VP. Corporate Hotel Operations
- VP, Culinary & Dining
- VP, Global Sourcing - Hotel & Corporate
- VP, Shipboard Hotel Operations
You'll Be in Good Company.
Recent suppliers in Hotel Operations & Concessions include industry leaders like:
Be Our Guest!
Your hub for all things Hotel Operations & Concessions, this show floor theater featured not only interactive demonstration but unique turnkey opportunities for vendors to showcase their wares in a hugely popular area of the show floor.
Cruise Lines meet vendors and services from the wide world of hospitality, retail, food & beverage, wellness and beyond in a dynamic forum perfect for forging new partnerships.
Past Sessions Include:
- Entering a New Era of Luxury Cruising: Raising the Bar to Deliver Curated Experiences
- Duty Free for the Future: Preparing for the Onboard Retail Revolution
- Elevating Cruise Cuisine
Over 80% of the show floor is already sold out!
The earlier you reserve your space, the better your chances at securing your ideal location.