Ports & Destinations
Discover what makes the journey worth it — and then some.
Immerse passengers in the culture and natural beauty of sought-after destinations and hidden gems alike. How do you cater to such diverse interests? Explore the hottest shore excursions and latest trends in travel at Seatrade Cruise Global.
Bring revenue to your region.
The itinerary is still the #1 decision-driver in the cruise industry – and locales that know how to scale are poised to reap massive rewards.
We've partnered with CLIA and FCCA to create the largest international gathering of cruise line executives, and it's still growing:
The number of attendees seeking suppliers in Ports & Destinations grew 33% in 2019.
The number of attendees seeking suppliers in Transport and Logistics grew 37% in 2019.
Sign up to learn more about exhibiting opportunities!
And hold titles like:
- Account Executive, Product Development
- AVP, Private Destinations
- Global Tour Operators
- Regional Director, Port Operations
- Sr. Director, Global Port Development
- Sr. Manager, Destination Programming
- VP, Deployment and Itinerary Planning
You'll be in good company.
Recent Port and Destination exhibitors include industry leaders like:
World Cruise Tourism Summit
A day full of sessions and networking, devoted entirely to what’s changing in the world of cruise ports and destinations.
Past Sessions Include:
- Transforming Shore Excursions to Deliver Authentic and Exclusive Experiences
- Port and Destination Infrastructure Projects on Deck for 2020 and Beyond
- New Ports and Destinations: Get Out There; Get Noticed; but Above All, GET READY!
- Rise of the Pacific Coast of the Americas
- River Cruising Roundtable
- How to Plan, Finance, and Design New Cruise Terminals in Small or Growing Ports
Past Speakers Include
Regional Director, Experiences Development
Sr. Manager, Land Product Development
Azamara Club Cruises
Sr. Director Shore Excursions
Holland America Group
Director, Itinerary and Revenue Planning
Over 80% of the show floor is already sold out!
The earlier your reserve your space, the better your chances at securing your ideal location.