Safety & Security
Protect the well-being of an entire floating city.
Marine safety remains top-of-mind for cruise lines looking to ensure the security of their ships’ passengers and crew above all else. The industry is searching for vendors who provide cutting-edge physical and technological services and products.
Secure a great opportunity
The number of attendees seeking suppliers in Safety & Security grew 22% in 2019.
To foster the continued growth of your sector, we're boosting our efforts.
Learn what's in store for 2020 Exhibitors, sign up now.
And hold titles like:
- Chief Security Officer
- Director, Fleet and Port Security
- Fleet Safety & Training Officer
- Lead, Maritime Safety Systems
- Manager, Nautical Safety
- Security Operations Manager
- Senior Safety Engineer
- VP, Maritime Safety & Compliance
You'll be in good company.
Recent suppliers in Safety & Security include industry leaders like:
Safeguard future success
Safety & Sustainability Theater: Enjoy free show floor sessions on topics at the vanguard of modern security, from the port to the vessel and back again.
Safety & Sustainability Reception: A highly attended happy hour, Cruise Lines and security professionals share lively conversations about their sector and the future of the industry.
Past Sessions Include:
- Navigation Safety Panel
- The Evolving Cruise Industry Cyber Ecosystem: Threats, Trends and Practical Steps for the Future
- Damage Control/Stability Panel
- NTSB/Coast Guard Marine Casualty Update
Over 80% of the show floor is already sold out!
The earlier you reserve your space, the better your chances at securing your ideal location.