Ship Equipment & Shipbuilding
Build something beautiful.
From shipbuilding and ship fittings to electrical and ship operating systems, all the way through talent acquisition and sourcing, plan the creation of the most revolutionary megaships the world has ever seen at Seatrade Cruise Global.
As the number of newbuilds and refurbishment projects grow, so do the opportunites.
The number of attendees seeking suppliers in Ship Equipment grew 21% in 2019.
The number of attendees seeking suppliers in Shipyards, Shipbuilding and Refurbishment grew 19% 2019.
Sign up to learn more about exhibiting!
And hold titles like:
- Chief Engineer
- Chief Maritime Officer
- Director, Managed Services Liaison
- Director, Maritime Compliance & Investigations
- Director, Newbuild Safety
- Director, Strategic Alliances
- EVP Maritime Policy and Government Affairs
- Group Maritime Director
- Sr. Technical Director
- SVP Global Maritime & Engineering Operations
- Team Lead, Technical Purchasing
- VP, Global Technical Solutions
You'll be in good company.
Recent suppliers include industry leaders like:
We've assembled quite the program.
Alongside special receptions and onsite activities, hear how experts in the field approach modern ship construction.
Past sessions include:
- The Future of Shipbuilding and Design
- Defining the Innovation "Blueprint"
- An Interview with Tom Strang
- Navigation Safety Panel
- Low Sulfur Fuels Panel
Over 80% of the show floor is already sold out!
The earlier your reserve your space, the better your chances at securing your ideal location.