2019 State of the Global Cruise Industry Keynote
Sponsored by the Hong Kong Tourism Board
The heads of the four largest cruise lines shared their perspectives in a dynamic panel discussion. They spoke at length about both exciting future possibilities and the challenges keeping them up at night.
- Sustainable Tourism – The latest challenges in popular markets, how cruise lines are collaborating with local communities and destinations to identify solutions
- Innovation – Defining what innovation means to their brand and customer
- Converting New Cruisers - What it will take to attract the next generation of cruisers including millennials
- Environmental Initiatives – Identifying the latest developments and success stories to continue environmental advancements
- Emerging Markets – The future outlook on China, what it will take to succeed in emerging markets
Rise of Female Leadership in the Cruise Industry Keynote
In it's inaugural year, the roundtable discussion centered female cruise industry leaders making waves in the world of cruise. They explored their paths to leadership positions, how they are igniting innovation within their brands, and how the industry can work together to support diversity initiatives.